GREAT PANIISAN TRAIL
Great Paniisan Trail is trail running race at Sentul highland area, Bogor district, West Java. This trail running race is an anual trail running race at Sentul Highland area. In this year during Pandemic Covid_19, the race will have 2 categories : RED STAR CATEGORY (ITRA ENDURANCE POINT 2) and BLACK STAR CATEGORY (ITRA ENDURANCE POINT 3). All categories will be departed and finish at Leuwi Pangaduan, Sentul City, Kab. Bogor.
These races are part of UTMB WORLD SERIES QUALIFIER RACES with 50K UTMB QUALIFIER POINT, both RED STAR and BLACK STAR categories.
Race categories are race challenge and non championship race and SEMI SELF SUPPORT or SEMI AUTONOMY race.
Race is open to man or woman 18 years of age by 2022 or older as of race day, who is in good health and can complete the race without getting lost.
- RED STAR (COT - 13 HR) (RACE DATE 24 SEP 2022), 30 KM, 2200 m Elevation Gain :
- In order to register, it is necessary to have gained the required number of 1 ITRA / UTMB new system point by finishing, between 01/01/2018 and 31/08/2022. Please check your ITRA point by visiting this link https://itra.run/find-a-runner
- BLACK STAR (COT - 18 HR) (RACE DATE 24 SEP 2022), 47 KM, 3650 m Elevation Gain :
- In order to register, it is necessary to have gained the required number of 2 ITRA / UTMB new system points by finishing, between 01/01/2018 and 31/08/2022 exclusively. Please check your ITRA point by visiting this link https://itra.run/find-a-runner
- VVIP participants are not neccesary to have any ITRA point qualification.
- Organizer reserve exclusive rights to approve/deny registration, including the right to award dispensation (with careful consideration) for those that do not meet the qualification criterias.
- All Participant has to show Covid19 Vaccine Certificate by 31 AUGUST 2022.
- Any citizen who is holding KTP / KITAS / KITAP.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc. You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.
Condition to participate in this race
*REGISTRATION will be closed by 21 AUGUST 2022, 18.00 (GMT +7) or when the QUOTA is reached.
*EARLY BIRD will be closed by 31 MAY 2022, 18.00 (GMT +7) or when the QUOTA is reached.