SENTUL PANDEMIC ULTRA (SPU)
Sentul Pandemic Ultra is trail running race at Sentul highland area, Bogor district, West Java. And this event category is special event during PANDEMIC COVID19 recovery.
This trail running race is an anual trail running race at sentul highland area. In this year during Pandemic Covid_19, the race will have 2 distance categories : SPU100 CATEGORY (ITRA ENDURANCE POINT 5 and UTMB 100 M Qualifier ), SPU70 CATEGORY (ITRA ENDURANCE POINT and UTMB 100K Qualifier). All categories will be departed and finish at Pendopo Ciherang Resort, Desa Karang Tengah, Kecamatan Babakan Madang, Bogor.
Race categories are race challenge, non championship race, SELF SUPPORT or FULL AUTONOMY race and SELF NAVIGATING race.
Race is open to man or woman 18 years of age by 2021 or older as of race day, who is in good health and can complete the race without getting lost and this race is prioritized to any person who want to join UTMB Race 2022 and 2023.
- SPU100 CATEGORY (COT - 40 HR) (RACE DATE 06 - 07 NOVEMBER 2021), 100 KM, 7100 m Elevation Gain :
- In order to register, it is necessary to have gained the required number of cumulative 8 ITRA / UTMB new system points (maximum 2 or 3 races) by finishing, between 01/01/2016 and 31/12/2019 exclusively and one race must has min 4 ITRA points. Please check your ITRA point by visiting this link https://itra.run/find-a-runner
- SPU70 (COT - 30 HR) (RACE DATE 06 - 07 NOVEMBER 2021), 70 KM, 4800 m Elevation Gain :
- In order to register, it is necessary to have gained the required number of cumulative 6 ITRA / UTMB new system points (maximum 2 or 3 races) by finishing, between 01/01/2016 and 31/12/2019 exclusively and one race must has min 3 ITRA points. Please check your ITRA point by visiting this link https://itra.run/find-a-runner
- VVIP participants are not neccesary to have any ITRA point qualification.
- Organizer reserve exclusive rights to approve/deny registration, including the right to award dispensation (with careful consideration) for those that do not meet the qualification criterias.
- All Participant has to show Covid19 Vaccine Certificate.
- All Participants are recommended to use 'PACER' / 'GUIDE', 'SUPPORT CREW'.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc. You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.
Condition to participate in this race
|SENTUL PANDEMIC ULTRA 100||500.000,-|
|SENTUL PANDEMIC ULTRA 70||400.000,-|
|PACER / GUIDE / SUPPORT CREW||50.000,-|
*REGISTRATION will be closed by 31 OCT 2021, 18.00 (GMT +7) or when the QUOTA is reached.